Over time, men have begun to understand the importance of grooming and the necessity of looking good. Just like women, men need good grooming to look at their best. A long beard, which was once grown by our ancestors, is again a trending fashion today. People love the long beard look and patiently work hard towards getting one. When you see men these days, you find men having a shabby long beard, which actually spoils the person’s look. Luckily, technology has given the best gift to all the men who are crazy about having a long beard – The beard straightener. Here are the top 5 best reasons that tell you why you need to use a beard straightening brush.
Best of 5 Reasons that Make Men Buy a Heated Beard Brush
1. Maintaining a Long Beard Is No Cakewalk – Many men love having a long beard, but maintaining it is hard. A lot of patience is needed to grow a great beard. Despite having all the patience, you can keep the beard looking well-groomed only when you use a beard straightening brush to smoothen it and keep it look good.
2. It Is Hard to Keep the Beard Even – Just like the hair on your head, the beard hair grows in all directions. Some of the beard hair has strong roots and promotes profitable growth while the other beard hair grows slow. This uneven growth of beard calls for regular trimming of the beard. Well, your beard trimming will go uneven if your beard is curly. You can use the beard straightener to straighten to make the beard straight and cut it evenly.
3. Too Much Frizz Can Damage the Beard – Some may fear that the heat from the heated beard brush would leave the beard damaged and try keeping the beard short or grizzly long. Well, the heat of the beard straightening brush will not harm your beard if you maintain it in the right way. If you closely observe, it is the frizz, and the roughness makes the beard rough, and the roughness may lead t beard breakage.
4. Your Beard Has Split Ends Too – The men who grow long hair may face dryness issues and split ends commonly. The same happens if your beard grows dry also. The beard hair is very delicate and becomes rough and dry very quickly. The dryness leads to split ends and a rough beard that results in split ends. You can use a good beard balm to retain the beard softness. To keep it extra soft, shiny, and smooth, you can quickly run a beard brush through your beard and prevent your beard from splitting in the end.
Also Read: Reasons Why You Should Have A Long Beard
5. You Can Experiment with Your Looks – Be it hair or beard, carrying the same old school look is boring. Try out new styles in both hair and beard. The beard straightening brush can straighten the frizzy head hair and the curly beard hair. With the beard straightener’s help, you can give a good makeover to your hair and beard and loot at your best. The brush is completely safe to be used on the hair, and this serves as the two in one beard and hair straightening tool.
Tips To Use A Beard Straightener Brush:
It is effortless and extremely safe to use a beard brush only if you use it the right way. Here is a step by step guide to using the beard straightening brush.
- Do not use the beard straightener on oily hair or beard hair that has serum applied. A few such products can damage and burn the hair.
- Wash your beard with a good beard shampoo before you straighten it using a beard straightener.
- Pat dry with a towel. Do not rub your beard with the towel as this can break some of the beard hair into half.
- Dry the beard completely with a dryer. Do not use the beard hair on the damp beard as this can burn the beard when you use a beard straightener brush.
- After you follow these tips, turn on the beard straightener and start moving it along your beard’s full length from top to bottom.
- Start with a low temperature and gradually adjust the temperature to a higher one.
- After you are done with straightening your beard, apply a good beard serum or balm and brush it using a normal beard comb for the finishing touch.
Using the beard brush is very simple, and here are the different purposes of using it. Unleash the gentleman in you by getting this brush and using it as your grooming tool. Buy the safest and best beard straightening brush over here!