The Beard straightening brush – The easiest way to get a soft and long beard and hair.
5 Things That Need To Go Inside Men’s Grooming Kit
You would often come across various blogs for women and their beauty needs. Have you ever given heed to what a man needs? Well, even men did not care about what they needed until the Forbes put across a shocking survey on the sales of men grooming products in 2018. Over 95% of men opened up, saying that they use deodorants, body cleansing products, and sun protection creams. The market surveys showed a steep growth in this too.
When men and even women think of only deodorants, bathing needs, and sunscreen products, it is essential to know that they are nowhere enough to complete what a man needs. Just like how a woman has beautiful skincare or a makeover kit, men need to inculcate a habit of having a men’s grooming kit too. This blog talks about all the essentials that men must own to groom better and look more handsome.
- A hairdryer – This is an essential hair grooming tool for men who love to style their hair. The ones who have curly hair can set their hair a little better by blow-drying it with a dryer. You could also use the dryer to dry your clothes during an emergency. This secret hair tool is in every girl’s makeover kit and is recommended for men too.
- A beard straightener – There are chances that you would end up having a stubble instead of your dream beard only because of its vague growth. Some men have a beard that has frizz, while others have a beard that grows in all directions. If you plan to build your beard long and would want to flaunt it with style, use a beard straightening brush c cbthat could straighten your beard very quickly. You could use the beard straightener on your face to straighten your hair too.
- Argan or olive oil – Your hair and beard need excellent nourishment, just like the other cells in your body. Apart from having a proper diet, you need to massage it well with essential oil. Argan oil or olive oil has properties that can condition your hair and beard and soften it. Ensure that you have a small bottle of this oil in your grooming kit too.
- Nose hair clippers – Men have a lot of facial hair growth when compared to women. Apart from beard and hair, the hair in the nasal holes grows too. You need to have a pair of nose hair clippers that would help you neatly and safely trim your nasal hair. You could also use these clippers to cut your eyebrow hair too.
- Pumice stone – The care that you give for your face must be given to your feet too. Just like women, men need a good pedicure to exfoliate the dead skin on the feet. You could save money that you spend for a pedicure in the spa by using a pumice stone at home. The pumice stone neatly exfoliates the skin on your feet and polishes your feet skin until it turns soft.
These are some essentials in the men’s grooming kit that you should not be missing out. Have them all and look like a well-groomed gentleman.