Must-Have Skincare And Grooming Accessories For Men
Are you done with your teenage days and are gearing up to look like a gentleman. Well, most of the skincare and grooming blogs are about women’s products and you hardly find what men need. Well, just like women, men have delicate skin and its issues to deal with too. Apart from men’s skincare, good looks do matter too. We find many men compromising their grooming routine and care with feminine products. This nowhere does good to you as your skin, beard, and hair texture is very different from that of women. As a man, you need to know that it is very important for you to take care of your skin and looks and stay comfortable with it by choosing the right set of accessories and grooming essentials for men. This blog completely speaks about all the grooming accessories for men that every man needs to have to look at his best.
1. A Nose Hair Clipper – Genetics and masculine characteristics of men make them hairier. It is not only the facial hair that grows but the hair in the nasal cavity too. The nasal hair inside the nose is good and protective. It prevents all the dust particles from getting into the windpipe. However, too much hair in the nose is very uncomfortable. If the hair begins growing long, they tend to pop out of your nose and this spoils your whole look. Just like how you trim your beard, your nasal hair needs to be clipped too. The best way to get rid of the nasal hair is to not cut them using scissors. This makes your nose hair prickly and rough. Scissors can damage the skin inside your nasal cavity if you do not clip your nasal hair carefully. The best way to clip the nasal hair is to use a nose hair clipper that gives safe and precise hair clipping. This thus makes the first out of the top ten grooming accessories for men to look amazing.
2. A Pair of Scissors – Scissors are the next important grooming accessories for men. You must be having a pair of scissors in your grooming room but you need to know the right kind of scissors to be used. A pair of scissors is needed to trim off your beard and maintain an even shape and length. This helps you remove all the split ends from your long beard and helps in reducing the frizz from it. You need to buy a sharp and pointed pair of scissors. Do not buy a feminine or a stationary scissor avoid using a blunt-ended one. This does not give you a precise cut and snip. Use a set of scissors that are small in shape. You get a pair of scissors exclusively for beards in the online stores that sell men grooming essentials. Add this to your pouch of grooming essentials for men to get a well-groomed look.
3. A Good Face Wash – You are a man now and will spend most of your time outside your home. The pollution in the traffic along with the exposure to the sun’s harmful rays makes all your skin pores get clogged. It is very important to have skin that is clean and clear. This keeps up your skin health. You need to buy a good face wash that suits your skin type. Never use a soap bar for your face. This in turn makes your skin dry. Always get yourself a moisturizing face wash to make way for softer skin. In case you have a lot of exposure to pollution and dirt, you need to get yourself a face wash that has the goodness of activated charcoal. Activated charcoal removes all the impurities from the skin and keeps up your skin health. If you have dry skin, you can buy aloe vera face wash and if you have oily skin, you can choose a face wash that has the goodness of walnut extracts. This is one of the most important grooming essentials for men.
4. Charcoal Face Masks – We have seen women applying a lot of face packs and face masks. These nutritious face packs and masks are very important for the skin of men too. A pack of good face masks must always be there in your bucket list of grooming essentials for men and you need to use them on a regular basis. Face packs made of aloe vera and orange soothe your skin and brighten it. The cucumber face pack does the same too. Along with this, you can also use the face mask made out of activated charcoal. This carbon form has the ability to pull out all the dirt and oil particles that are hidden in the skin pores. The skin becomes fresh and clean, and you will end up looking at your best every single day. Be a little careful when you apply a face pack if you have a beard. The face packs and masks at times have some ingredients that bleach your beard to make you look older than you are.
5. An Electric Shaver – A clean shave, a stubble look, or a fully grown beard. You can choose the kind of look that suits you. Any kind of look makes you look at your best with perfect beard grooming essentials. Your shaver plays a vital role in helping you have your choice of look. Stop using the normal razor blades and switch to electric razors and beard trimmers. Technology has made life and shaving much easier. Choose a shaver that suits the kind of look you are embracing. Longbeards need shavers and trimmers too. This saves your beard from growing in all directions and ending up in the form of split ends. You need to have a complete check on the different kinds of shavers and razors before going ahead and picking them up for your beard.
6. A Great Moisturizer – Women follow the CTM every single day. CTM refers to cleansing, toning, and moisturization. CTM is applicable to men too a good moisturizer for face makes itself into the list of the essential grooming products for men. Many men do not use skin moisturizers. This is the main reason for men to get a lot of premature aging. You need to be extra careful when you are choosing your moisturizer. It completely depends on your skin type. If you are having dry skin, you need to buy an ointment based or cream-based moisturizer. If you have oily skin, you need something more light. This calls for you to buy a light moisturizer – probably a water-based one. Do not ignore your beard and meanwhile, do not use the moisturizer over your beard. You can moisturize your beard with argan oil or olive oil. This makes your beard grow longer and smoother. A healthy beard makes a good-looking you and this makes you stay confident and charming too.
7. An Exfoliation Machine – Skincare for men is very essential. Men face the heat and dirt more than women and unfortunately do not look good if they cover their face with a scarf. All of the dirt and dust seeps into your skin pores and clogs it. There are a million dead skin cells that overlap on each other and hide your skin glow. It is very essential for you to have a skin that is well cleaned and exfoliated. Your exfoliation kit must include a steamer, a facial scrubber, and a comedo extraction tool. Be extra careful and cautious when you are using these tools. Steaming and scrubbing with a face spatula must be done only once in four days. Overdoing this will damage your skin. A comedo extractor helps you painlessly remove all of the acne, clogs, and blackheads from your skin pore painlessly. All of these products are very essential grooming products for men and need to be in every man’s grooming kit.
8. Body Fragrance – Looks do matter, but how you present yourself takes you to the next level. Grooming yourself well is not only about how you take care of your skin and looks but how much presentable you are. This includes your clothing sense and your fashion styles too. There are many fashion accessories for men in the market along with the grooming accessories for men. Make sure you are always updated with the latest fashion trends. The next important thing that you need to know is how well you smell. Choose body odors that are soothing and take the help of someone into perfumery while choosing a good perfume for yourself. A good perfume is what you need to add to your list of top 10 grooming essentials for men. This makes you look and feel at your best.
9. Tooth Care Set – Smile when you have teeth and watch when you smile. Having yellow or stained teeth becomes your look spoiler any day. You need to keep your teeth white and clean. There are a lot of teeth whitening strips available in the market. Choose them and add them to your list of grooming essentials for men. The other essential that you need to carry with you always is a pack of good mouth fresheners to keep our mouth fresh and avoid bad breath. Let all of them see you fall in love with your smile.
10. Beard Straighter – The final and the most important part of your grooming essentials is a beard straightening brush that can also be used to straighten your hair. One common problem that men face today is a frizzy beard and messy hair. You can brush your beard and your hair with a beard straightening brush to remove all the frizz. The end product will be a long and smooth beard and hair that you can flaunt any day. This is one of the most essential grooming products for men that makes a man look handsome and charming.