Warm sand, cool breeze, bright sunlight, and a happy you is what you can find in a beach. No vacation or trip can be as fun as a beach visit. However, there are many of us who prefer hill stations and not the beach. This is because many who are skin conscious, fear getting tanned. Well, no trip beats the beach trip and you should be trying it too. The best way to get out on the beach is to have a proper skin care session after you have a gala time. Here are some skin care tips to have a glowing skin after spending time on the beach.
1. Start with a Shower – The beach sand and the air soothes you and gives you a bright mood, but you will be all exhausted when you get back. A bath after a hot day at the shore is not just refreshing, but hygienic too. It cleans all the sebum and sweat along with the dirt that sticks to your body. Most of the clogged pores get cleared when you take a hot shower. With a good shower, you will still be able to retain your glowing skin.
1. Exfoliate your Skin – Along with the dirt and dust, the next fear that keeps people away from the beach is the suntan. There is maximum radiation on the beach and no sunscreen can protect your skin for more than two hours. The sunscreens you use get washed away in the marine water and the UV rays will make way and damage your skin cells. It is proven that the tan on your skin takes nearly eight weeks to disappear on its own. This is a long wait and it’s sure that you would want to look dark and dull. Exfoliation of the skin using a scrubber does the trick and removes the superficial dirt and the skin cells that are tanned. This is the best skin care tip that you need to try after visiting a beach.
3. Use a Comedo Extractor – While the superficial dirt and tanned skin are removed by the skin scrubber, your skin care routine does not end here. You will still have clogged pores that are filled with sweat and oil along with dirt to solidify into comedones. Your beauty kit should have a comedo extractor that not only acts as a blackhead removal tool but also works wonders in deep cleansing your skin and the pores to give you glowing skin without much effort. The device is easy to carry and you can use it anytime and anywhere. This is one of the best skin hacks to retain great skin after a fun day at the beach.
4. Your hair needs to be taken care of – Just like your skin, your hair needs all your attention too. Sebum secretion and sweat secretion do not happen only on the face and body but also on the head scalp too. If these are left unattended, the skin pores on the head turn to be the worst nightmare for you. This leads to thinning of hair and hair breakage too. Take a good head shower and massage your scalp with nourishing oil. The best oils that you can try are that of coconut, olive, and even almond. At the beach, make sure you cover your hair just like how you cover your face. Use a scarf or a hat that goes with your dress code.
5. Moisturize your skin – The final skin care treatment after you come back home from the beach is to end with a good moisturization session. Never go to bed after a fab day at the beach without applying some good moisturizing lotion. After you have a good scrubbing session and use a comedo extractor tool, your skin pores will be unclogged, dry, and clear. All that it needs is good hydration. The best way to effectively hydrate your skin is to make sure that you use the right moisturizer. Use a cream-based lotion if you have dry skin and a water-based lotion if you have an oily on. This helps you have a healthy and glowing skin.
Also Read: Bath Bombs for Quick Stress Relief
These are some of the most important skin care tips that you need to know before you plan a vacation at the beach. Carry your beauty kit along with the essentials like lotions, comedo suction tool, face scrubbers, and more. Do not fear the sun anymore, because skin damage can be reversed.
Grab the best comedo suction tool here!